Faculty research ranges from documenting understudied languages in far flung reaches of the world to working with typically developing English speaking children who live right here in Eugene. Students who are interested in getting involved in research are encouraged to talk with faculty members who inspire them. There are also frequently standing research opportunities in many of the labs listed below. Go ahead and click on a link to explore the different kinds of lab-based research being conducted here at the University of Oregon.
- Language Variation & Change Lab, directed by Prof. Tyler Kendall
- SLA & Bilingualism Lab, directed by Prof. Anna Mikhaylova
- Speech & Language Lab, directed by Prof. Melissa Redford
- Speech Perception & Production Lab, directed by Prof. Melissa Baese-Berk
- Usage-Based Linguistics Lab, directed by Prof. Volya Kapatsinski