The Department of Linguistics is open for in person operations for AY 2021-2022. Please use the contact list below to determine who you can best assist you.
− If you are experiencing significant anxiety or other mental health problems, please visit the Counseling Center website or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227.
− For a comprehensive list of student resources, please visit https://linguistics.uoregon.edu/undergraduate-resources.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions regarding department operations.
- For questions about Fall 2020 courses, please contact your instructor.
- For undergraduate-related inquiries, please email Kayla Robinson or call. 541-346-3613.
- For graduate-related inquiries, please email Kayla Robinson or call. 541-346-3613.
- For personnel-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
- For accounting/payroll-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
- For Linguistics operations-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
- For grant-related inquiries, please the CAS Grants Office (email@example.com).
- For budget-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
Graduate students should visit the Graduate School website for updated policies and FAQs: https://gradschool.uoregon.edu/covid-19-grad-faqs
Other key resources, specific to Graduate Students, include: the CARES Act Grant; Students in Crisis Fund; Graduate Student Assistance Fund; minimum credit enrollment reduction for graduate employees (GEs); extended sick leave policy for GEs; seven-year time-to-degree modifications; final term registration waivers; Graduate School advising and specialized programming; resources for remote learning and teaching; and information specific to international graduate students. Please click here to access these resources.
All students can visit the Dean of Students website for COVID19 updates and resources: https://dos.uoregon.edu/
Updates and information about how the University of Oregon is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic can be found here: https://www.uoregon.edu/coronavirus