In order to reduce the risk of exposure to students, staff, and faculty, and in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Department of Linguistics is now closed.
Please note that Linguistics Staff and Faculty are working remotely at this time. Linguistics Staff are also providing services remotely. Email and phone messages are being checked regularly throughout the business day.
− If you are experiencing significant anxiety or other mental health problems, please visit the Counseling Center website or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227.
− If you have a large package to deliver, please email Kayla Robinson or call 541-346-3613.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions regarding department operations.
- For questions about Fall 2020 courses, please contact your instructor.
- For undergraduate-related inquiries, please email Kayla Robinson or call. 541-346-3613.
- For graduate-related inquiries, please email Kayla Robinson or call. 541-346-3613.
- For personnel-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
- For accounting/payroll-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
- For Linguistics operations-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
- For grant-related inquiries, please the CAS Grants Office (email@example.com).
- For budget-related inquiries, please email Eden Cronk or call 541-346-3919.
Graduate students should visit the Graduate School website for updated policies and FAQs: https://gradschool.uoregon.edu/covid-19-grad-faqs
Other key resources, specific to Graduate Students, include: the CARES Act Grant; Students in Crisis Fund; Graduate Student Assistance Fund; minimum credit enrollment reduction for graduate employees (GEs); extended sick leave policy for GEs; seven-year time-to-degree modifications; final term registration waivers; Graduate School advising and specialized programming; resources for remote learning and teaching; and information specific to international graduate students. Please click here to access these resources.
All students can visit the Dean of Students website for COVID19 updates and resources: https://dos.uoregon.edu/
Updates and information about how the University of Oregon is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic can be found here: https://www.uoregon.edu/coronavirus
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we adapt to this unprecedented situation.
Professor & Department Head